Saturday Men’s Club
Looking for a game every week that you can depend on, or just would like to meet some other players with your same interest (golf). Then you should consider joining Sahm Golf Courses Men’s Club.
The Men’s Club meets every Saturday for a choose-up. They also have Special Event tournaments every second Saturday of the month. Hard to get a regular game on a weekly basis? Then that’s a great reason to join. Hope to see you this spring.
Sahm Men’s Club Registration
COST TO JOIN MENS CLUB $60. OPEN TO 18 YEARS OF AGE AND UP.
- USGA Handicap
- Eligibility for Club Events
- Daily Choose-Up Tues-Fri 10am
- Weekly Choose-Up Saturday 9:30am
- Closing Day dinner and awards
2015 Event and Registration Form – Email Mo Musser at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the registration form emailed to you.
Commonly Asked Questions From Prospective Men’s Club Members
Q.) Do you have to be a good player?
A.) Handicaps range from +1 to 43, players of all abilities welcome.
Q.) Do you have to play every week?
A.) No, play when you can or play when you don’t have a regular game.
Q.) Must I already have a handicap number to compete?
A.) No, by joining you will be entered to receive an actual USGA Handicap card.
Q.) If I occasionally have a friend that wants to play but not join can we do that?
A.) Yes, we encourage bringing a friend (at least one member must play in the group)
Sahm Ladies League
18 Hole Ladies League
- The Ladies League runs from second Thursday in April until First Thursday in October.
- A sign-up sheet for tee times is posted on the league bulletin board in the Clubhouse two weeks before each event.
- The schedule of events includes a Game of the Week and/or special tournament each week, with monetary prizes presented at an end-of-season awards luncheon.
- The current membership numbers approximately 30, with handicaps ranging from 12 to 41.
- Opening Day of Play is second Thursday in April.
18 Hole Green Fee and Cart $25.00
Walking Fee – Only $15 (60 Years & Older)
For more information contact:
Barb Bayer, Membership Chairwoman… 317-849-8018 or email email@example.com
Jane Franceschini, League Chairwoman…317-255-1726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sahm Senior League
The Sahm Senior Men’s Golf League is organized to encourage an interest in the sport of golf, provide competition among its members and provide fun and fellowship. The league will play the regularly scheduled competition at the Sahm Golf Course each Monday morning at 8:00 AM during the months of April through October. The minimum age for membership is 60 years young. A golfer becomes a member upon application, acceptance, and payment of membership dues and fees of the league and by abiding by the rules of the league.
For More Information:
Please call Mark Roser 317-594-9314