DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS
- Follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during the operation of golf courses. This includes, but is not limited to, the frequent hand washing for at least twenty seconds by employees, the use of hand sanitizer, disinfecting and cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces, etc.
- Observe CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of six feet from other persons at all times.
- No Access to clubhouse, water fountains, ball washers, etc.
- Remove or invert all golf green hole cups and target flags to limit physical contact on the course.
- No Access to golf carts and pull carts. All golfers must walk the course.
- No cash payments – all payments made over the phone or the internet.
DRIVING RANGE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE